Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Obwald Kids

Andrew and I baby sat the Obwald kids this past Friday and Saturday while Dave and Erin had a Southeast/Fig get-a-away for some church dreaming. Our weekend consisted of some charades, Mario Cart and Just Dance for the Wii, taking a trip to the splash park, Barbies (this playing with Barbies stuff was a 1st for me), watching an episode of Little House of the Prarie and I Love Lucy, and a birthday party for Emma and Casey Jo Getz. We had a great time being parents for a few days. If only they all came out well behaved and potty trained!!!










2 comments:

Mama Gail said...

It looks like you all had a fun time!

Colette said...

Well, maybe it was a first for you to play BARBIES with Barbies... I remember you kids playing wiffle ball in my living room and using Barbie as the bat. Not sure if that Barbie still had her head on or not, either.