Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicago

I love Andrew's job, I get to travel to all kinds of different places...

For the past 3 years Andrew has gone to a conference called CCDA, Christian Community Development Association, for his job. Every year this conference moves to a different city. This year the conference took place in Chicago and I was able to go with him. How great... some conference... some city ... what could be better. Ok, it gets even better. Bryan and kim went to the conference also!! We had an amazing time hanging out together and experiencing a new place.

Here were a few highlights from the trip...















3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like it was a fun time!

Jenny said...

First of all, I am jealous that you got to go to Chicago. I've never gotten past the airport. Second, I'm really glad that that purse works for you and has gotten to travel with you. Last, I'm so sorry you got left out of the invite to Ryan's party. Your mom told me I wasn't using the right email address and gave me your school email. Hopefully that will work for next time. Sorry!

Mama Gail said...

Love the pictures!! You are one lucky girl!