Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back in the swing of things....

I mean, staring Denise Feil...

Well I have officially finished my 1st day of school for the 4th time. This year things are much the same as the last 2 which I am totally excited about.

Reagan Elementary
5th grade
Room 17
Go Red Hawks!!!

Today went extremely well. I only have 19 students at the moment which sounds like a great thing but which also means we will be the feeder school that gets all of the new kids in the district... in other words... new kids ALL the time. I am excited for this year. I could not ask to for a better school to work at.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVED that poster too! Good idea to put it on your post. Good luck on Day #2! Glad you're my sister :)

Mama Gail said...

Love your post! Wishing you much joy this coming year.