Saturday, August 14, 2010

Huntington Lake

With my last few days of summer vacation I decided to head up to Huntington Lake to hangout with The Krause family for a few days. I have amazing memories camping at Huntington during high school and hanging out this week definitely added a few more great memories to that list. When I first arrived, Layne and I decided to go for a hike up to Nelly Lake. One minor problem.... I didn't bring any tennis shoes. Well, I am always up for a challenge so my rainbow sandals took me the 4 miles up and the 4 miles back. I was pleasantly surprised at how good my feet felt afterwards. Some good camp fires, smores, reading, and conversation filled up the rest of our time. Thanks Krause family for letting me join your vacation!!!

Don't judge our grungy look.... we are camping with no showers=)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

dude! I love the bangs! and I miss both of you like no one's business!!

Jenny said...

Cute hair.

Katie said...

Bangs?! You didn't tell me!

Mama Gail said...

So that's where the Krause's were! I missed them at church. I also miss you. I can't believe you hiked 8 miles in sandals. Good girl!