Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who loves cleaning!!!!

I think one of my favorite things is cleaning out that ol' junk closet or drawer. You always find treasures of some sort. Andrew and I cleaned out our black hole closet last night and found all kinds of goodies. I think you will be seeing a few of them in my next few posts. Katie, you would have been proud!!! (and yes, I found the ear warmer that is on my head in the closet.)



I know, I asked myself the same question.... How do we have that much junk all in 1 closet?!?!?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh cleaning, how I still don't like you!!! I wish being a professional home maker didn't include cleaning as part of the job description. I am still trying to persuade Wil that a maid makes for a very happy wife!!!

Katie said...

I am proud of you Denise...always! You'll have to post an after picture :)