Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think...

It's not official yet but we are getting closer. I am having fun thinking of all the possibilities of redoing this house.
I am not exactly the best decorator, which is why I will be relying on my sister to help out with this project.

Here is the 1st question... What color should I paint the outside of the house? I have been exploring blogs and other websites getting ideas but I haven't come to any conclusion yet. Here are a few super cute houses that I have seen. What do you guys think??? I would love to have your ideas.

khaki w/ white trim

white w/ black trim
white w/ grey trim

Another tan w/ white trim

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I think my favorite new combo is khaki/tan with white and navy.Congratulations on the new house.I am sure Katie will have lots of ideas for you!

Denise Feil said...

Thanks Sharon. That is a great combo

Julie said...

I agree w/ Sharon. That's a great look (in my opinion).

Katie said...

I kind of like the khaki/tan with white trim too. If you do that though, I think you need a colorful door. Red maybe? (you know I'm partial to that :) Or black...And definitely lots of colorful landscaping! I'm getting excited!!!!

Toni said...

I am partial to the white with black trim. I have it on my house and love the crisp look. It would look super cute with a bright door, like yellow. (I have seen a lot of cute yellow doors lately)

Dave Franz said...

come on denise be bold! it needs to be bright green or yellow like the neighbor's

Colette said...

I vote for the khaki/tan with white and navy, too. Looks clean.

Paul Davison said...

I'm going to say Khaki and white!!

Sad we won't be neighbors anymore! Bet you didn't even know we lived by you!