Monday, May 7, 2012

The sweetest moments...


I knew I was madly in love with my husband before we had Levi but watching him with Levi, supporting me, and not being afraid to jump in and be a hands on dad has made that love deepen so much more. Some of my most precious moments so far are watching Andrew with Levi. Reading him books, sitting on the front bench together, bath time... these are the sweetest moments. When Andrew gets home from work, Levi's face lights up with the biggest smile. He loves his daddy. If you have hung out with Levi for any amount of time you know that he is a little chatter box. Screams, babble, screeches, and the most common, "dadadadadadada". Andrew is convinced that he is saying his name Dada. (I am not so sure about that but it is cute to think so!) I am so excited to raise a family with Andrew and see where God takes up along our journey.

No comments: