Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birthday Hike

For my birthday, the one thing I wanted to do was go on a hike up at Shaver. I love being up in the mountains and we are definitely spoiled here in Fresno to be only an hour away. My actual birthday was this past Saturday but since Andrew has Fridays off we decided to head up to Shaver a day early. Christian, Lacy, and Winston (their adorable Pug) came with us. It was surprisingly really cold but we had checked the weather and dressed appropriately. The scenery was beautiful as always and the day ended up being perfect. 

Levi is in the pack on Andrew's back


Lacy helping Christian along=)

Levi took a little nap on the walk back. His face was flat against Andrew's back... so precious

I think a birthday hike might be the new tradition... you are all invited next year!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!