Thursday, September 15, 2011

39 weeks

Well, I am 5 days away from my due date so sometime soon Baby Feil will be making his/her entrance into this world. As of Tuesday I was 3 cm. dialated and have another apt. today so see if things are still progressing. It is a crazy feeling to just be waiting around to feel something happen. I am still teaching as of now and Friday will be my last day. It is wierd to think that I wont have a classroom to go to and a place to be everyday. Definitely a bitter-sweet feeling but I can't wait to be a mom and figure out everyday what that means. Be praying for Andrew and I as we deliver this baby and begin parenthood.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm on pins and needles over here!

Jen said...

Yay. I was hoping for an update from you! I assume that since you're still teaching, that means you're still feeling pretty good as well. Glad to hear it! I can't wait to hear of his/her arrival! (Oh, and while I will be praying for both of you... I'm pretty sure it's just YOU who has to deliver that baby!)

Colette said...

Oh, this is exciting! Now, go get that camera and post one last picture of that baby bump :) And thanks for the close-up of the banner -- I love it!

Toni said...

How exciting! Cant wait to hear about the updates.