Monday, April 25, 2011

A gift from my sister...

So I must admit that I have the best sister in the world. She told me about a month ago that she wanted to make Baby Feil a baby quilt and that I needed to come down to Bakersfield and pick out some fabric with her. Well, that sounded like a great idea to me. After spending the day at my grandma Net's house on Saturday Katie and I went to Strawberry Patches and found some super cute fabric that will be turned into a quilt. I can't wait to see how it turns out. All of this planning stuff makes me being pregnant all the more real. Sometime you forget that at the end of this I am going to have a child...

Here is the fabric that we picked out (all but the fabrics with pink in it since we are not finding out if it will be a girl or boy)


2 comments:

Katie said...

Your quilt is in my queue...I've got 6 1/2 weeks to get all this sewing done. We'll see if I can make it :)

Colette said...

Yay for the surprise!