Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Garden

It is official... I have a garden in my backyard.

I owe all of my thanks to Andrew, Bryan, and James for all of their hard work. Especially Andrew on the drip system that he installed.

Andrew dug a hole under that cement wall for the drip line. James and Andrew christened it with a hand shake in the tunnel.

These 2 guys are the creator of life..... didn't they do a great job on the garden boxes?!?!


Hopefully, with God's grace, this plant will soon bear peppers. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love it! How'd you do the raised beds? Did you bury some boards first or just put the box on the surface? I'll be getting to mine soon :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The boxes and peppers-to-be look fantastic. Let us know when the veggie feast is happening:)