Thursday, July 3, 2008

FCA Camp

I spent the last week at F.C.A. (fellowship of christian athletes) Camp in Monterey, Ca. It was a crazy busy week but totally amazing all at the same time. It made me realize how much I miss hanging out with other athletes. I miss being around sports and I need to now figure out what that means in my life, and how I will bring that back to being a part of my life.

These were the Huddle Leaders that we got to hangout with all week. They were definitely amazing. "Can I have your number, can I, can I have it..."

Anna Horn and I were the huddle directors together which ended up meaning that we were in charge of alot. We made a new friend at camp, Anna Martin, she was the speaker and she was awesome!!!

I couldn't leave this out.... Anna and I went to Santa Cruz the day before camp to hangout with Grandma Wilson and I rode the "Giant Dipper" at the Boardwalk for the first time. Let me just tell you, it was one of the best wooden roller costars ever!

No comments: