Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer is officially here

Today is the first day that I feel like I am on summer vacation. Andrew went to work and I am home to do whatever my little heart desires. Tomorrow I am going to start going to a water aerobics class at the gym which should be interesting considering that I will probably be the youngest person there by 40 years or so. Question.... for those of you who have been pregnant before, what is your pregnant swim suit of choice?? This has puzzled me and knowing that I will be BIG, pregnant right through summer, I need to figure this out. I think the pool is going to become my new best friend!

I had to go to our bank this morning to do a change of address which just happens to be in Old Town Clovis, home to some amazing antique shops. Who can resist just at least walking though.=) With a nursery in the works and some birthday money on hand, I came out with some treasures.

I am not a huge fan of themes, or really anything super babyish so I am going to decorate this gender neutral room in a vintage style. Here are my additions as of this morning...

An old Fisher Price school house


Globe

A pull and play xylophone


Kids ironing board and iron


Globe piggy bank
It's fun to think of having a little one running around this house!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Goodness gracious, you hit the jackpot! Henry will be happy to come over and break in those toys for you. I see his name written all over that school house and ironing board :)

Melissa said...

I was pregnant through the summer with Eva and I wore a two peice up until six months... After that, I felt that it made others uncomfortable at the pool haha, so I got a tankini..it was cute and flattering. Plus, the sunlight made Eva move quite a bit in there so I didn't have the round belly, but protuding limbs everywhere :) Nursery CUTE!! can't wait to see pictures..I just love that growing belly friend :)